Sunday, March 05, 2006

Umm.. Hello again

Well, I guess I really ought to stop using the child analogy on this poor blog. Otherwise, I may risk charges of child negligence and abuse. Yes, it has been far to long since my last post. All I can say is that I've been (and still am) incredibly busy and unbelievably tired to invest my creative energies here. I know; that was probably a mistake as investing in creation usually brings a positive yield and added strength overall. But still, my excuses remain.

Anyway, so what have I been doing all that time? Hmm.. Let me see. First there was the C# test (still no result on that one), then the Unix test (no result, probably passed but who knows) and then the usual in between of job, school, job, school, job, school and yes - job.. I mean supper and bed. I know it's not a very healthy life I lead on many levels (mostly physically and spiritually) but I do have to remind myself that it's only a temporary thing. Oh, and how many months will pass before I change that status?

I promised you guys, O wondrous group of readers, that I'd add a few reviews in my posts, especially in the field of music. Do you know if I need the artist's permission to put their picture and details on? I'm just not sure what the copyright laws are around here. Regardless, I'll try to write something later this (yeah, This) week.
That's it for now (computer at work sucks, big time).

No comments: