Friday, May 26, 2006

A New Beginning

It is time. Well, almost time. My new job starts this Sunday and I'm quite excited about it. I can't help but wonder if I'm ready for it, if I'm as prepared as I can be. Probably not, but you can't be prepared for everything, I suppose. I've been trying to review some of the course material in hope it might jog something in my memory so my first day won't be a complete embarrassment but I've also had some trouble concentrating so the result aren't perfects (that's old news; would you like to listen to my voice, splintered with emotion... err. Got carried away there for a moment).

Anyway, I hope to get into a new (and improved) routine as soon as possible and get on with my life. On a side note, I would also like to find my passport which has gone missing somehow and although I'm not planning any trip in the foreseeable future, I do want to know where it is. Any ideas where to look?

I've recently opened a page on MySpace which seems like a really nice place with lots of interesting people. It could turn interesting...


Oh, and there was also saying goodbye this week as I've finally left my old job. The people there are great, warm and kind people and saying goodbye was a hard and emotional moment. I know there are nice people in the new place but I don't think it will be quite the same.
It's going to take a while to adjust, on many levels it would seem.

No comments: